Schoolhouse Test Pro Edition 220.127.116.11 With Crack [Latest] 2021
Schoolhouse Test Pro Edition 18.104.22.168 With Crack
Schoolhouse Test Pro Edition Crack is one of the best software for those who are teaching and need to take an exam. Schoolhouse Test is software that allows you to design a variety of exams for your students, students, staff, clients.
Ability to add images to each question, build thousands of exams, automatically save questions and identify the part of the whole question, manipulate questions and answers using superscript, captioning, bold, bending or underscoring, Phrases or entire blocks of text, copy and paste math questions from Microsoft Word or MathType as a resizeable photo, enable and disable test items in a single click, specify levels and categories for each question.
With this program, you can design custom tests to evaluate learning in any subject area using thirteen different questions such as multiple-choice, list, matching, order, fill-in-the-blanks, short and long answers, and so much more.
Schoolhouse Test Pro Edition 22.214.171.124 Full Version
Schoolhouse Test Pro Edition 126.96.36.199 features a common interface, making you feel familiar from the moment you start using it. Every option is clearly visible and their attributed icons are intuitive enough to give you a glimpse of what they are used for.
Schoolhouse Test 5 brings a high-resolution display, multi-part questions, expanded references, an enhanced print manager, grouping, a solution view, and a whole lot more. Also, there are several themes to choose from to give the interface a comforting look.
Schoolhouse Test 188.8.131.52 Professional is very intuitive and easy to use. It incorporates three time-saving features and views of work areas to construct your test. You can activate and deactivate questions, randomize questions, as well as randomize elements within questions. So you can generate many different tests using the same question set.
Select the edition that best meets your evaluation requirements.
- Multiple Choice Edition: a free edition with the focus on making multiple-choice tests and quizzes;
- Starter Edition: an affordable edition with additional question types;
- Basic Edition: an advanced edition with more question types including fill-in-the-blanks, matching, and order;
- Professional Edition: the complete set of 14 question types plus power tools for enhanced test design including one-click test randomization, the new question bank, and the design editor with advanced test organization including filtering and sorting;
- Site Edition: combines the Professional Edition with multiple user licensing;
- Enterprise Edition: combines the Professional Edition with multiple user licensing and publishing rights
List With Prompts
The List With Prompts question type takes the list type question to the next level. The addition of prompts makes for a very flexible assessment element for any test. Select to display the prompts before or after the answers. Options also include the layout in up to four columns and ordering by column or by row.
Creating fill-in-the-blanks questions can be a time-consuming chore. But with Schoolhouse Test it’s a snap. Type or paste in a block of text and then simply double-click any word to remove it, add it to the list of removed words, and number the blank. Or, if you want to remove a phrase or part of a word, just highlight it and press the Select button. What could be easier? Lots of options are available for customizing the numbering of the blanks including numbering style (lowercase, uppercase, numeric) numbering decoration (parentheses, hyphens, brackets, or none). And, if desired, the removed words can be displayed in a word bank.
Schoolhouse Test Pro Edition makes the creation and organization of multiple-choice questions amazingly easy. Design questions with up to 26 choices. Each choice can include a picture, can be deactivated when not required for a particular test, and can be locked against any randomization. Choices can be added or removed by simply pressing the plus or minus buttons. Randomizing the choices is simply a matter of pressing the randomize button. The question can be structured in up to six columns and ordered by column or row. Choice numbering can be alternated between odd and even questions (ABCD, EFGH). Other options include the customization of the appearance of the choice bubbles including sizing, colouring, and font.
With the checklist, you can deploy a question that requires the selection of a correct set of items from a list of correct and incorrect items. Enter your list of items and simply check the correct items. As with all list type questions, items can be added or removed by pressing the plus or minus buttons. The list can be randomized and a picture can be added. Items can be organized in up to six columns and ordered by row or by column.
- Advanced design and view custom tests
- Advanced test and question organization
- Import and export test, quiz, quizzes or exam
- Randomize questions and test elements
- Supports for thirteen different question
- Activate and deactivate test with ease
- Assign and display marks for each question
- Section and divider lines to highlight test
- It makes time-consuming chores easier and results in more professionalism.
- Schoolhouse Test is a surprisingly easy to use and very intuitive test maker.
- It incorporates three views or work areas depending on the current task.
- It now scales correctly up to 400%.
- Marks can even be assigned for each part.
- You can even randomize elements of your test between print jobs.
- The text editor is particularly useful when you need to add a large amount of text.
- You can now click the answer icon on any table cell to make that cell an answer regardless of where it is in the table.
- You can design tests from scratch, which is not as bad as using Schoolhouse Test.
- And much more…
Upon completing all fields and have the test ready, you can switch to the “Document View” or “Answer Sheet View” to make final adjustments to the page layout. However, customization options for the design itself are limited and slightly difficult to work with.
Assess Learning with 14 Question Types
With Schoolhouse Test Pro Edition you can design custom tests and quizzes to evaluate learning in any subject area using 14 versatile question types:
- New Print Manager and Text Editor
- Multi-part questions and references
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- 2 GB RAM (Memory)
- 75 MB free hard disk space
- .Net Framework 3.5 SP1
- 1024 x 768 display
How to activate Schoolhouse Test Pro Edition:
- Turn off Internet Access Before Proceeding With Installation.
- Extract Downloaded Schoolhouse Test Pro Edition 184.108.40.206 Update From Below Provided Link.
- Install Schoolhouse Test 5.0 Setup / Installer.exe
- Apply Crack As Instructed in .zip
- Do Not Update, Schoolhouse Test 5“ RECOMMENDED”
Schoolhouse Test Pro Edition 220.127.116.11 With Crack [Latest] 2021 from links are given below!